Long ago, Indians found a delicious way to taste lemons by making a pickle out of it. One can buy lemon pickle online and use it with every meal to make the food tastier.
A few ingredients like oil, some household spices, and salt can turn round lemons into lemon pickle. It not only aids digestion but also helps in other ailments. It is one of the most common pickles after mango pickle. There is no one recipe, but each region has its recipes to make the pickle.
Learn homemade nimbu ka achar recipe here,
2. Chop the lemons in half or maybe quarter, deseed them. Make sure that utensils and containers are dry.
3. Queeze an equal number of lemons and add them to the jar.
5. Add sugar equal to the weight of lemons to balance out the sourness
6. Mix everything well in the jar and keep it aside for 10 to 15 days. Ensure that jar is far away from dampness. Better keep it under the sun and bring inside the house after sunset.
7- After two-three days, lemons will begin to change their colour. Wait for another week or more, and let the lemon soak the spices.
* Get free shipping on minimum purchase of Rs. 500
Usually Deliver products within 6-10 working days.
Call or Message us on: +91-9990196601
We are here to help you 24x7 ! Do not hesitate to ask us anything.