A close family member of pea, Fenugreek or Methi or Alholva, or Chandrika as called by different names worldwide, dates back to have originated in the Mediterranean region and Western Asia. Today, India, Afghanistan, and Pakistan are the largest producers of Fenugreek in the world.
The organically grown golden-brown Fenugreek seeds (Methi Dana), has been valued since traditions in the alternative and Chinese medicine to treat skin problems, and other diseases. ModernAgro’s Fenugreek seeds produce a strong aroma and slightly bitter-sweet, nutty taste makes it an essential herb for your kitchen dishes.
Modern Agro Fenugreek Seeds Nutritional Value
One tablespoon of the methi seeds contains 35 calories with 3 grams of each fibre and protein, 6 grams of carbs, besides a decent amount of minerals including iron, and manganese. These seeds also constitute biotin, vitamins A, B, and D.
Benefits Of Fenugreek Seeds
1. The Modern Agro Fenugreek seeds help in the slow absorption of sugars in the body and stimulate insulin. This characteristic affects beneficial lower blood sugar in diabetic patients. The methi seeds contain alkaloids trigonelline and choline.
2. Additionally, these organic seeds being high in potassium, and low in sodium can benefit in keeping your blood pressure under control and regulate the heart-rate efficiently.
3. Since these seeds have a quantifiable protein content as well as nicotinic acid, they have also proved beneficial for treating balding hair.
4. The Modern Agro methi seeds are a natural aging-remedy. Rich in Vitamin B3, these seeds are a boon for treating damaged skin cells and regenerate the new ones.
5. The seeds taken in crushed powder form three times daily during periods have been proven to reduce pain in menstrual days.
6. Further, the organic seeds have proven beneficial in improving sexual performance if taken daily in a quantifiable amount.
Uses Of Fenugreek Seeds
1. The methi dana can sometimes be used as a poultice, by wrapping it in a piece of cloth warmed and applied directly to skin in order to treat local pain and swelling or inflammation, muscular pain, swelling of lymph nodes, healing wounds, skin ulcers, and eczema.
2. If you are complaining about stomach ulcers, or gastritis, these Modern Agro Fenugreek seeds might come in handy. They can also treat other digestive problems including loss of appetite, constipation, upset stomach, etc.
3. Medical records also show usage of the methi seeds in different forms for conditions affecting heart-health, termed atherosclerosis. Not to mention, a list of diseases, from kidney-issues, vitamin-deficiency beriberi, boils, to bronchitis, tissue-infection to chronic coughs, baldness, and even Parkinson’s The disease has seen treatments with the use of Fenugreek seeds.
4. The methi seeds in powdered form come as a solution for combatting the escalating plasma cholesterol and therefore is also used as a cholesterol blocking agent.
5. You can also treat your dry scalp and hairs with water-soaked seeds as they have moisturizing and conditioning power.
6. Fenugreek seeds can also be used as a homemade facial scrub. Regular use of these seeds can help in providing naturally glowing skin by removing dead cells and blackheads.
7. You might have noticed that when you have a high fever and are struggling with respiratory problems, the powdered fenugreek cures it with the prescribed usage.
How to buy ModernAgro Fenugreek Seeds?
The methi seeds are available in two quantities, 100gm and 200 gm in zip packets. You can purchase the methi seeds by ordering online through the KudratKart website. All you need is to visit the website and click on the link to buy Modern Agro Fenugreek seeds .
* We usually deliver products within
6-10 working days.
Call or Message us on: +91-9990196601
We are here to help you 24x7 ! Do not hesitate to ask us anything.