Red chilli powder is a popular spice in every household kitchen. The green chillies become red when dried and later are grounded into powder form. It can add flavour to any bland food. It gives a vibrant red colour to the dishes. It should be used in required quantities as it is hot and spicy in taste. It is generally added in sauces, curries, gravies or chutneys.
Modern Agro’s red chilli powder is 100% pure with no added preservatives or synthetic food colouring. It enhances the flavour and colour of any dish. Modern Agro’s red chilli powder rate is affordable with the product easily available on KudratKart.
Modern Agro’s Lal Mirch powder is made by drying green chillies and grounding them into powder. It is true to its taste and colour. It enhances the flavour and aroma of the dishes. It is a good source of vitamin C and iron. It can be used in maintaining overall health apart from adding it in food.
- Helps in digestion: Red chilli powder is good for the digestive system as it helps in stimulating the secretion of digestive juices and enzymes which can prevent issues such as constipation and gas.
- Aids in weight loss: This wonderful spice is said to help you lose weight. Capsaicin, a compound present in red chilli, plays a crucial role in burning calories and fat as well as curbing the appetite.
- Relieves congestion: Lal mirch has the ability to clear the nasal congestion and remove mucus. It also gives relief from cold and flu infections. Our lal mirch powder price is affordable and easily available.
- Maintains heart health: Consuming red chilli powder in optimal quantity helps in regulating blood pressure level and prevents the formulation of blood clots.
- Improves cognitive function: Iron present in lal mirch powder can increase blood flow as well as increase the production of haemoglobin. Since there is an optimal amount of o
- Helps from inflammation and pain: Red chilli powder works wonder in fighting against inflammation and pain. The capsaicin present in red chilli reduces inflammation and acts as a natural pain relief remedy. It also helps in reducing inflammation and pain in the joints as well as muscles in lower back.
How to use
- It can be used in seasoning soups, salads, raitas and pickles.
- It can be used to enhance the flavour of dishes like dal makhani, paneer butter masala, pakoda kadhi, amritsari pindi chana, rajma masala and many more.
- It can be used in stuffed paratha and naan.
- It can be used in fried rice or biryani.
- It can be used in tomato-based sauces for pasta.
- It can be used in snacks like samosa, kachori, pakoda or dhokla.
- It can be used in street side food like gol gappe, aloo tikki or dahi bhalle.
- It can be used in marinated paneer and other sliced vegetables before grilling or frying.
Why Modern Agro Red Chilli Powder?
- Modern Agro provides 100% pure and authentic red chilli powder.
- Modern Agro red chilli powder has a distinctive flavour.
- Modern Agro red chilli powder is made by drying fresh chillies and sourced from the best regions in the country.
- Modern Agro red chilli powder is rich in vitamins, nutrients and iron.
- Modern Agro provides the best red chilli powder for culinary uses as it has no synthetic colour and preservatives.
- You can also look for red chili powder prices on KudratKart. Modern Agro red chilli powder price is affordable and easily available.