Cardamom is available in three varieties – green, black, and Madagascar cardamom. The choti elaichi price is higher than the black cardamom because of its cardinal taste and flavour, which is why it is crowned as ‘Queen of spices’. According to aPennyLearned, cardamom is one of the expensive spices in the whole world.
Here are some choti elaichi benefits,
1. Kills bad breath – With anti-bacterial properties, vigorous flavour, and refreshing smell, the green cardamom is the best remedy to put a stop on any bad breath related encounters.
2. Relives acidity – The cardamom has essential oils that strengthen the lining of your stomach. On chewing the spice, oils stimulate the salivary glands, which helps the stomach lining to work better and keeps acidity at bay.
3. Controls heart rate – Human blood, cells, and body fluids have potassium as its main component and cardamom is a packet of potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Thus, it helps in regularizing the heart rate and blood pressure.
4. Solves indigestion – The carminative property of green cardamom helps in speeding up the digestion process, reducing inflammation in the stomach lining, and fight nausea and heartburn.
5. Eases respiratory illness – Since the cardamom can regulate the blood flow, it provides relief from respiratory problems like asthma, cold, and cough. In Ayurveda, the elaichi is a warm spice, which heats the body internally and thus, offers relief.
6. Beats anaemia – The cardamom is enriched with iron and copper and vitamins like niacin, riboflavin, and vitamin C. All these elements helps in reducing the symptoms of anaemia and provide relief from it.
* Get free shipping on minimum purchase of Rs. 500
Usually Deliver products within 6-10 working days.
Call or Message us on: +91-9990196601
We are here to help you 24x7 ! Do not hesitate to ask us anything.