Ajwain is a common spice which can be easily found in all Indian households. Its seeds have a bitter taste, a strong aroma and are incredibly nutritious. The colour of the seeds may vary from brown to olive green.
Ajwain is also known to cure many ailments like common cold, cough, bacterial or fungal infections, constipation, indigestion, tooth ache etc. Modern Agro’s ajwain price is affordable and easily available. We also offer ajwain rate per kg.
Carrom seeds are a good source of dietary fibre, anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins. They have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. They also have a strong flavour and can be a bit bitter in taste. They are known to enhance the flavour and aroma of dishes. Along with culinary purposes, the use of ajwain for medicinal purposes has been in practice since ancient times.
- Relieves acidity and indigestion: Ajwain helps get relief from acidity, indigestion or any other stomach ailment. The active enzymes present in ajwain boost our digestive functions by facilitating timely release of gastric juices. Consume ajwain for gas, constipation or other stomach related issues.
- Fights against infections: Ajwain is a powerhouse ingredient with antibacterial and antifungal properties. Consuming ajwain will help in building immunity and fighting against harmful infections.
- Boosts weight loss: Ajwain is known to increase the metabolism and works like nothing short of magic when it comes to shedding those extra kilos. It helps in smooth digestion and absorption of food. Consume ajwain water at night before sleeping regularly to notice visible results.
- Treats cold and cough: Ajwain helps in opening up nasal blockages and relieves any sinus stress or mucus blockage. It also helps in respiratory ailments like bronchitis or asthma. In case of cough, consuming ajwain tea will provide instant relief.
- Cleanses skin: Ajwain is an effective remedy to cleanse your skin and get rid of all the dirt. It also helps in lightening the scars and blemishes. Mix ajwain powder, coffee grounds with water and use it twice a month to see visible results.
How to use
- It can be added to pickles and salads.
- It can be used to add flavour to dishes, dals and curries like paneer tikka masala, aloo gobhi, channa masala, moong dal and mushroom korma.
- It can be used in Indian breads like lachha parantha, kulcha or naan.
- It can be added to snacks like bread pakoda or samosas.
- It can be added to herbal tea for flavour.
- It can be consumed with warm water to get relief from acidity, constipation or indigestion.
How can we ensure the purity of Ajwain?
Modern Agro’s Ajwain is 100% pure as well as true to its taste. In addition to this, we ensure all the processing and packaging of Ajwain is done in a hygienic manner while following all the health and safety measures. To maintain the quality and taste of the carrom seeds, store them in a cool, dark and dry place away from any moisture. We provide Ajwain price per kg, ajwain 100gm price, and Ajwain 1 kg price at best and affordable rates.
Why Modern Agro Ajwain?
- Modern Agro provides 100% pure and authentic Ajwain.
- Modern Agro uses a cold-grinding method for spices, ensuring all the nutrients are maintained.
- Modern Agro Ajwain is highly fragrant and has a strong flavour.
- Modern Agro Ajwain is sourced from the best regions in the country.
- Modern Agro Ajwain is rich in fibre, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
- Modern Agro Ajwain can be used for culinary as well as medicinal purposes.
- Modern Agro Ajwain rate is affordable and easily available.
You can also buy ajwain online on KudratKart.