We Indians love our spices, and even more so, we love spicy food! This is exactly why you won’t find any country or region in the world with such an abundant number of spices being used in cooking, each with a flavorful symphony of its own. Deghi mirch, also spelled deggi mirch and known by other names such as Kashmiri red chilli and paprika, is one of such spice. Deggi mirch is usually ground to a fine powder and sold as deggi mirch powder, although some people prefer to use whole deghi mirch in their food preparations.
Deggi mirch is hot and spicy and lends a nice reddish colour to any dish it is added to. It is best to select deggi mirch powder which has crimson-red colour, as the flavour of such a powder is stronger. However, a lot of phony brands add red colouring to deghi mirch to make it seem more crimson, which is adulteration. To ensure you get only the purest available product, order from KudratKart. With trustworthy brands such as Modern Agro, Gopal and others, KudratKart offers you a quick, easy and reliable way to buy spices online.
Apart from making food appealing and tasty, deghi mirch also extends several health benefits to people who consume it. Let’s have a look at those benefits.
- Anti-inflammatory: Like a number of other chilies and peppers which contain capsaicin, deghi mirch also has anti-inflammatory properties and is beneficial for people with autoimmune and/or inflammatory diseases like arthritis, hepatitis, IBS, allergies, and inflammation in other parts of the body.
- Stimulates and Energizes: Deggi mirch powder is an excellent stimulant and energizer as it contains a number of vitamins and minerals which invigorate the body. These include vitamin B6, which helps biochemical reactions in the body responsible for creating energy; as well as iron, which helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body. But to ensure that you get all these benefits, make sure to buy 100% pure deghi mirch from a trusted source such as KudratKart, which has FSSAI-approved brands like Modern Agro.
- Promotes Eye Health: Deggi mirch contains a group of compounds called carotenoids, which are converted into vitamin A by the body. Deghi mirch contains four types of carotenoids, which promote eye health and prevent eye diseases such as cataract and macular degeneration from occurring.
- Hair Benefits: Because deghi mirch is so nutrient-rich, it also benefits hair. In fact, it has more benefits than many pills that claim to benefit hair. Deggi mirch helps prevent hair loss and maintain hair colour, both of which can be attributed to vitamin B6 and the antioxidants this spice contains.
- Very Nutrient Rich: Deghi mirch is perhaps one of the most nutrient rich spices to exist. It contains not only vitamins C, K, E, A and B complex, but minerals like calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and iron as well as small amounts of fiber, natural sugar, and carbohydrates. What a treasure this spice is!
How to use
Modern Agro Deghi Mirch Powder is one of the top-selling products on KudratKart due to its health benefits and amazing flavour, and can be used in the following ways:
- Perfect for dishes like tandoori chicken.
- Can be used in marinades.
- A great addition when stir-frying vegetables.
- Great for adding a delicious-looking crimson colour to dishes.
How To Ensure Purity Of Modern Agro Deggi Mirch Powder?
Of course every consumer has the right to know whether what they’re buying is guaranteed to be pure. Here’s how we assure you.
- Modern Agro deggi mirch is approved by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India).
- It is tested in proper food laboratories to ensure that there are no artificial flavours or preservatives in it, consumers can have it checked themselves in a lab too.
Why Modern Agro Deghi Mirch Powder?
Modern Agro’s products are sourced directly from origin and handled properly. They are grown in farms under the best soil conditions. They use no synthetic products, artificial flavours or preservatives. They taste pure, have a great aroma, and in addition, have a plethora of health benefits which make them a must-have.