Fennel seeds, also known as saunf in Hindi, are obtained from a plant called Foeniculum vulgare. It is a flowering plant native to the Mediterranean but grown in India in states such as Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, and Haryana. Saunf seeds are traditionally used as a mouth-freshener in India after meals, but also pack a number of other health benefits. Saunf seeds are also used in a number of food preparations in India as well as globally. If you’re looking to buy spices online, such as fennel seeds, or other culinary stock such as condiments, oils and honey, visit KudratKart. It has all your culinary needs from trustworthy brands such as Modern Agro which guarantee purity.
Characteristics of Fennel Seeds
The seeds of the fennel plant have a mild, sweet, perfumy, licorice-like flavor. The seeds are thin, waving frondy, bright or dull green filaments. They are also quite fragrant.
- High in Nutrition: Saunf seeds are very nutritious, and have significant amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and manganese as well as fibre. Having fennel seeds in food, as a mouth freshener or with water in the morning ensures you fulfill a lot of the RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) of these nutrients.
- High in Antioxidants: Fennel seeds are also full of antioxidants, which not only reduce cell damage from free radicals but also prevent diseases and illnesses like heart disease, obesity, cancer, neurological diseases, and type-II diabetes when consumed daily. Saunf goes very well with pepper as well as cinnamon, both of which spices you can buy online on KudratKart, which sources its products from reliable brands such as Modern Agro.
- Great for Weight Loss: Saunf seeds can help curb appetite and are quite helpful in weight loss, due to the presence of an essential oil known as Anethole. Having saunf water in the morning is a great way to start the day.
- Keep The Heart Healthy: Fennel seeds are helpful in controlling blood pressure as well as removing bad cholesterol or LDL from the body. Also they contain magnesium, potassium and calcium, as mentioned before, which are essential to the functioning of a healthy heart.
- Aid in Digestion: Of course aiding in digestion is one of most popular and known qualities of saunf, which is why it is had after meals. Fennel seeds not only improve digestion but can reduce irritation or swelling in the intestine, thus helping combat digestive conditions like flatulence, constipation and acid reflux.
- Enhance Oral Health: Another reason saunf seeds are used as a mouth freshener after meals is their antibacterial nature. This prevents tooth decay and bad breath by killing harmful bacteria in your mouth. This is due to the aromatic essential oils contained in fennel seeds.
- Purify Blood: The essential oils and antioxidants in fennel seeds help purify the blood and flush them out through urine and sweat. Saunf is also a diuretic, which means it increases the frequency of urine, and has also beneficial effects on the urinary tract of the people consuming it.
- Help Improve Eyesight: Because fennel seeds contain significant amounts of vitamin A, they can help improve eyesight when consumed regularly with a balanced diet. There are a number of other spices like turmeric which also help improve eyesight, which you can buy online from KudratKart. While you’re there, have a look at any other products you might need, such as condiments, oils or Modern Agro’s honey.
To ensure that you get all the nutrients present in saunf, you must ensure that you buy pure, untainted fennel seeds such as those by Modern Agro. A number of brands leech the seeds of their essential oils before selling them on the market, which reduce their effectiveness. You can find 100% pure and natural fennel seeds by Modern Agro on KudratKart, known for their fresh essence and fine size. KudratKart offers you a quick and easy way to buy saunf if you’re looking to, in addition to a number of everyday spices, all equally pure. Order Modern Agro’s Saunf now only on Kudratkart.com.
How to use
Modern Agro fennel seeds are a great addition to your food preparations and amazing as an after-meals mouth-freshener and can also be used in the following ways:
- Leaving Saunf in water overnight and having it in the morning aids weight loss.
- Saunf is an amazing flavour enhancer when added to sweet baked goods, cookies and the like.
- Add fennel in your tea along with ginger to make it even more delicious and beneficial.
- Having Saunf before going to bed enhances sleep quality.
How To Ensure Purity Of Modern Agro Fennel Seeds?
Every consumer has the right to know whether what they’re buying is guaranteed to be pure. Here’s how Modern Agro assures you of quality.
- Modern Agro Saunf is approved by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India).
- It is tested in proper food laboratories to ensure that there are no artificial flavours or preservatives in it, consumers can have it checked themselves in a lab too.
Why Modern Agro Saunf?
Modern Agro Saunf is sourced directly from farmers and handled properly. It uses no synthetic products, artificial flavours or preservatives. It is packed and graded in an optimum, hygienic environment. It is very flavoursome and aromatic, and in addition, has a plethora of health benefits which make it a must-have. Also the Modern Agro Saunf price is quite economical.