Mustard oil is commonly used in Indian households to sauté or stir-fry vegetables. It is extracted from the seeds of the mustard plant. It is a good source of fatty acids, nutrients and antioxidants. Apart from culinary uses, it can also be topically applied on face, hair or skin. Modern Agro’s kachi ghani mustard oil is affordable and easily available on KudratKart.
Sarso ka tel is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids and has anti-inflammatory as well as antibacterial properties. Modern Agro mustard oil is wood pressed and cold-pressed extracted from Black musturd seeds and has a strong distinctive flavour. It is reddish-brown in colour and has a pungent smell as well as a high-smoke point.
- Rich in antibacterial properties: Kachi ghani oil is rich in antimicrobial properties which may prevent the growth of harmful bacterial infection. It also has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces cardiovascular diseases:The presence of monounsaturated fatty acids in mustard seed oil can lower the risk of heart diseases.
- Relieves cold and cough: Sarson ka tel is often used as a natural remedy to treat cold and cough. It helps in clearing the congestion in respiratory tract.
- Treats skin infections: Mustard oil helps in treating skin infections and rashes. It also reduces dark spots and evens out skin texture. Also, it is a tried and tested approach that using mustard oil for skin gives you healthy and glowing skin.
- Alleviates pain: Regularly massaging mustard oil may help in alleviating joint pain and also improve arthritis condition.
- Reduces risk of cancer: Some studies suggest that mustard oil may contain cancer fighting properties. It may slow the growth of some kind of cancer-cells.
- Stimulates hair growth: Using pure mustard oil for hair can nourish your scalp and boost hair growth. It can also prevent premature grey hair and dandruff.
How to use
- It can be used in making pickles.
- It can be used in salad dressing.
- It can be used in marinating vegetables.
- It can be used for cooking or frying vegetables, curries or gravies.
- It can be used topically to maintain good skin and hair.
How do we ensure purity of Mustard Oil?
Though there are plenty of mustard oil options available in market but Modern Agro provides 100% pure and natural black mustard oil. We provide wood pressed mustard oil which is extracted through wooden kolhu. Our mustard oil is passed through expeller machine only once in comparison to other brands who pass it through metal expeller four times, whereas we don’t use metal expeller at all in order to retain the supreme quality and nutrients of oil. Modern Agro sarso oil price is affordable and easily available.
Why Modern Agro Mustard Oil?
- Modern Agro sarso ka oil is extracted from the black Mustard seeds.
- Modern Agro Mustard oil is only oil which is extracted using wooden kolhu to extract mustard oil which ensures all the vital nutrients are maintained.
- Modern Agro cold pressed mustard oil is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Modern Agro kachi ghani oil is of the highest quality, 100% natural and contains zero toxins.
- Modern Agro mustard oil price is affordable and easily available online on KudratKart.