Gulkand is a sweet prepared from pink rose. It is also called rose jam, rose petal jelly, and rose petal jam. It is an Ayurvedic medicine. Water constitutes 80 to 95 per cent of its content, and it is a source of carbohydrates. People intake it with milk and water. In India, people put it in paan.
1. It is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcerogenic, antioxidant, and antitussive.
2. It helps in aiding mild to moderate constipation, even during pregnancy.
3. It prevents sunburn and sun poisoning.
4. It provides relief in gastritis and heartburn.
5. It helps in mouth ulcers with its cooling sensation.
6. It can help to prevent and treat nosebleed among children in summer.
You can intake gulkand without any adjuvant. However, cow’s milk is the best when it comes to an adjuvant. It is helpful in constipation. If you consume it with water, it helps to relieve gastric problems. Just a tablespoon is enough with or without adjuvant.
* Get free shipping on minimum purchase of Rs. 500
Usually Deliver products within 6-10 working days.
Call or Message us on: +91-9990196601
We are here to help you 24x7 ! Do not hesitate to ask us anything.